Visit Southpoint Finland is a Destination Marketing Company in Western Uusimaa, the region west of Helsinki, marketing and selling travel related services. So why would you come to visit this region. Because:
- We are just a stone's throw away from Helsinki and Turku and also within easy reach from Tampere.
- We have quaint small towns and peaceful countryside.
- Our bilingual culture has developed for centuries.
- Here you find Finland's industrial cradle: The ironworks, with Fiskars setting the standard for modern design fused with traditional surroundings.
- The sea and its outstanding archipelago, lakes brimming with fish to catch and rivers to explore by canoe.
Please have a look at the meeting and conference facilities available in our beautiful region, you can download our brochure (12 Mb or 29 Mb) or read the same information on this website "Meet in Southpoint Finland". Please note the information in the brochure is from Janaury 2011, when it was printed, so please check its accuracy with the service provider
We have also updated our website with a number of tours in and around our region, unforgettable experiences in small villages, historical sites, untouched nature and stunning archipelago.